Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Fort Dodge, Iowa, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
• Utilize the clients P6 database for development, updating, and reporting
• Collaborate with all team members to deliver an event schedule
• Scope of work to include all capital and expense field activities from the initial pre- T/A activities through OTSU and Closeout activities in a single project schedule
• Thorough understanding of the planning and scheduling process
• Management of (scope) Change: Report back on daily schedule and work with Operations, Discipline Engineers and T/A (Block) and Field Coordinators on changes and schedule impacts.
• Turnaround KPI: Report back on daily schedule activities to support monitor and reporting of T/A KPI's.
• Prepare, optimize, update and maintain the plan/schedule to efficiently execute scope of work including resource optimization, checking availability of materials, completeness of work packs.
• Clearly understand scope work packages and BOM's.
• Organize and manage activities from various areas or blocks, and ensure sound scheduling practices.
• Coordinate with all disciplines, operations /maintenance, engineering, procurement and finance during the planning and execution stage and at all stages of the turnaround work processes.
• Preparing logistics and environmental plans
• 10 plus year' experience working in Project Controls with an emphasis on planning/scheduling
• Minimum 5 years' experience on turnaround planning & scheduling
• Good written / verbal communication skills and customer focus
• Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced team environment and build consensus with stakeholders
• Thorough understanding of proven scheduling techniques and practices
• Proficiency in Primavera and SAP
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of Software
• Must understand and adhere to the scheduling practices as required by the site
• Knowledge of proprietary computer software systems used for project management, tracking, controlling and reporting
• Good people / networking skills and the ability to communicate between Contractors, Engineering & Management
Long-term contract assignment
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Established in 1991, Omega is a leading global supplier of systems and personnel to the oil and gas and energy sectors. We combine flexible personnel with expert software products to provide project teams with consistent, up to date information that improves communication, decision making and project performance.
Our business culture is transparent and open, with a service minded and entrepreneurial staff of almost 900 people of 35 different nationalities handled from 14 different offices worldwide. We can staff projects with experienced consultants or complete teams, across all disciplines, supporting projects in size from $100K to $10+ billion.