SGF Global is looking for a Field Engineer in Midland, TX
- Operate basic MWD field services role in the drilling and logging of offshore and onshore wells
- Operate the MWD field surface software.
- Working knowledge of downhole MWD tools operation and configuration.
- Know and understand the operational specifications (limits) of the downhole MWD tools.
- Able to generate field reports using the field reporting software.
- Perform basic log interpretation and quality control.
- Generate final logs and reports.
- Adheres to internal and external lines of communication and organizational hierarchy.
- Understand basic rig operations / personnel.
- Assist in rig up and rig down of tools and equipment.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Enforcing all safety precautions and practices
- Promoting safe work practices
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Relevant industry experience. Requires competency assessment upon hire toevaluate level of knowledge.
- Meet the qualifications of Client MWD I - Field Trainee as per the DrillingServices competency program.
- Experience in relevant service line
- 2 year technical degree or relevant industry experience.
- Must be available to travel extensively domestically and internationally.
- Work on and offshore.
- Basic knowledge of Drilling systems, products and services