Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Taft, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
SGF Global is looking for a Laboratory Technician in Taft, CA.
Under limited supervision, assists with set-up and general testing of tools. Assist with testing of current experimental, probational and special tools in simulated field conditions. Assembles equipment according to engineering specifications. Assist in operation and maintenance of machinery and test fixtures. Other duties as assigned. High school education or equivalent. Minimum one year related experience. Knowledge of all pumps, machinery, test fixtures, and recording equipment in the Test Lab. High School Diploma or equivalent. 2+ years test lab experience. Candidate will prepare product/process samples for testing, and report data within a laboratory setting.
- Under general supervision conduct routine laboratory test, including the necessary checks and operations of equipment required in the laboratory.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Works independently at times and works within a team to complete projects.
- Assists senior personnel in compiling, analyzing, and interpreting results for internal/external customers.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual. Communicates results to supervisor in a detailed manner.
- Performs other related duties and handles special projects within quality, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Company Quality Management System, HSE policies, and legal compliance requirements.
- High school Diploma or equivalent or specialized vocational training with 3+ years experience
- Ability to run appropriate tests and process procedures.
- Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be available for weekend work