Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Bookkeeper, IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Maintenance Data Analyst
Location: Pasadena, TX
Duration: 4 Month Contract
Introduce data in SAP related with the setup of maintenance activities for a facility expansion. Participate in the activities for maintenance readiness for a facility expansion.
Responsible to enter data into SAP for maintenance activities including equipment information, maintenance plans (Task list and plan schedule), spare parts, gather and organize the following documentation:
- Drawings: Mechanical, P&ID, Process, Electrical, etc.
- Equipment operation and maintenance manuals.
- Maintenance plans and routines, frequencies, procedures, etc.
- Spare parts analysis and requirements.
- Introduce Data in SAP related to maintenance activities.
- Contact suppliers to request equipment information.
Experience and Skills:
- Qualified maintenance technician, planner, or expediter, also accepted other specialties with proven experience in maintenance.
- Proficient in the use of computer and SAP.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of maintenance field experience, working in Plan Maintenance (PM), Predictive Maintenance (PdM), reparations, planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge in rotary equipment maintenance requirements: Pumps, mechanical seals, compressors, air dryers, centrifuges, mixers, fans, motors, etc.
- Knowledge of static equipment maintenance requirements: Tanks made in fiber glass, carbon and alloys steel, titanium, clarifiers, etc.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and electrical equipment: transmitters, control valves, motors, breakers, etc.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance procedures: inspections, lubrication, alignment, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Spanish knowledge is desired.
- Candidate must be dynamic, determined to meet the dead lines, self-motivated, and highly organized.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.