Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: NDT Technician, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits + 401K
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our Partner, a premier Hydraulic Fracturing Services Company to the oil patch, is growing!
Our partner is a publicly traded fracturing services' company who delivers specialized stimulation services to optimize well production to operators across the United States. By investing in state of the art equipment, innovative and high quality hydraulic fracturing and engineering services, they deliver exceptional results at reduced costs to the energy sector.
With a busy district based in Odessa, focused on supporting oilfield communities in the Permian Basin we are seeking an experienced Frac Iron Supervisor to support this booming business. Your previous experience supervising, coordinating and overseeing a district iron program, as well as highly developed communication skills will make you a strong candidate to add to this team.
If you are seeking a career - and not a job; are flexible to work overtime hours and understand that this is the oilfield where our schedule is dictated by customer need and job requirements, and are willing to invest in us - as we invest in you - we need to talk!
Reporting to the corporate Flowline Services Manager and working as part of the flowline team, you will supervise, manage and oversee a team of ten (10) district Iron Coordinators by assigning daily workloads and coordinating with 3rd party vendors to meet daily and monthly iron oriented deadlines for district frac crews. This will include the movement of iron between locations, frac teams and third party testing facilities. These duties will include the coordination of installation, removal, repair and maintenance of flowline equipment/iron; as well as the tracking of inventory & status, and participation in weekly district management meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist team Iron Coordinators to achieve deadlines and success
- Perform physical Quarterly Equipment Audits for entire district
- Checking flowline components IN & OUT without assistance
- Driving Duties as assigned
- Performing and tracking inventory on incoming and outgoing Iron as well as additional inventory requirements within Flowline department
- Palletize iron for shipping and receiving
- Responsible for verifying 3rd party iron to meet company specifications
- Communicate with Frac Crews on iron request sent to Flowline department
- Ability to problem solve daily challenges
- Maintain Frac Crew Iron Audits, Scrap iron Reports, and Master Spreadsheets
- Ability to apply common sense
- Thorough Knowledge of Flowline components
- Vast knowledge of all Flowline iron from all MFG and industry testing standards
- Thorough Understanding of No-Go Gauge usage
- Strong Communication abilities (oral and written) with previous experience reporting/ participating in District Leadership meetings
- Driver's License with a clean MVR, (CDL - A) a plus
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A commitment to embrace a safety culture and be detail oriented.
- Able to thrive in a team environment. Minimum six months oilfield experience
- High School diploma/GED.
- A positive attitude and desire to work hard
- A mechanical aptitude
- Physical demands will see working in the outdoors, with long periods standing, walking, and lifting (up to 100 lbs.)
- Strong hourly base salary
- Monday to Friday in district schedule
- Generous Quarterly Bonus based upon district production and safety
- Excellent benefits
Let's talk! All inquiries are confidential! Contact Kathleen@TalentMatchllc.com or call 303-951-4056