Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
This is a 3-4 month temporary position created to support operations and I&E reliability department with projects, turnaround, and daily activities at HRO. The successful candidate will be working with technicians, engineers, other specialists, and operations.
• Must be able to troubleshoot any Instrument or electrical related issues in the field.
• Attend daily operations meeting and represent the I&E department by addressing any immediate operations or maintenance concerns.
• Review Instrument PMs by checking its accuracy, completion, and ensuring that no immediate action is need. Ensure correct calibration methods are maintained.
• Ensure spec sheet redlines are updated in Intools and SAP.
• Work with documentation control on validating engineering drawings and follow-up on corrections where necessary
• Create notification in SAP if needed and help instrument planners if needed.
• Support with any turnaround related activities on or off site. This could include but is not limited to valve and motor shop visits.
• Perform investigations on SIS trips and review similar investigations from Operations.
• Minimum 8 Years of experience in the chemical or refining industries
• Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with everyone on site
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.