Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Provide administrative support to Finance, Treasury and US Well Services departments
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule meetings, organize calendar events, and establish travel arrangements (including preparation of travel itineraries)
- Basic clerical duties such as filing, typing, managing emails, data entry, and answering the phone
- Support the month-end close and other accounting processes
- Provide account coding for invoices for departments
- Prepare expense reports
- Prepare presentation materials in a variety of forms and formats
- Coordinate IT needs (Helpdesk requests, Sharepoint administration, etc.)
- Follow all Company policies and procedures
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities expected for this position.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Should have at least 4 years of administrative work experience
- Must be capable of working in a team environment
- Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks
- Should have strong PC skills to include all MS Office products (experience with Outlook and Sharepoint preferred)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors
- Must be able to present self in a professional manner through interaction and communication
PHYSICAL Demands for duty
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to walk, stoop, kneel, carry, push/pull and use repetitive wrist and hand movements. The employee may be required to lift and/or move objects of up to 25 pounds. Hearing, seeing ability to include depth perception, peripheral vision and rapid mental coordination. It is required to be mentally alert for entire regular shift and must have the ability of simultaneously rapid mental coordination.
This position will typically work in a climate controlled building in the corporate office of Parker Drilling.
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk
- Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure
- As needed, seek advice from HSE representative