Skills: HR - Recruitment, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: Recruitment
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for an internal Recruiter within their HR Department for a 12 month contract basis, located in Aberdeen.
- Ensure the processes of recruitment, development and training of human resources in order to meet business needs
- Promote the development of initiatives related to local content in the concerning human resources
- Ensure that compensation systems are defined and implemented in accordance with reference market trends and with undertaken industrial relations initiatives
- Supply recruiting and search services according to the Management requirements and in line with the human resources planning
- Provide continuous analysis of the local and international labour market, local labour law, educational systems and other items affecting recruitment
- Manage the contractual and salary offers to candidates, in accordance with the other HR processes and procedures (contracts, compensation, development)
- Define the company's development plan, as typical career path in the company, and analyse entry requirements, personal and managerial skills, training plans and on the job experiences useful for the development of the professional skills
- Ensure the support to the line in the management of skills evaluation, performance evaluation and evaluation of potential processes and relative feedback phases
- Guarantee the segmentation, mapping process aiming at the identification of key resources (local and international)
- Collect information regarding the development paths in the short / medium / long term of resources to be developed and identify and develop internal people with potential to cover key managerial positions in the company
- Define and manage local content development plan, projects and activities
- Define compensation and incentive policies and strategies
- Support Line Managers in the management of compensation policies and in particular for the salary review and project incentive bonus
- Perform analysis of company training needs, benchmarking and surveys on local and international markets as regards training offers
- Define annual training and development activities budget
- Support Line Managers for the organization of internal training courses to facilitate the transfer of the know-how
- If required, support the line manager in the monitoring of the seafarers / crew recruitment management system as deemed necessary
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Previous experience in recruitment function - either agency / internal.
Oil & gas / offshore industry recruitment experience highly preferred.
Ideally experience in offshore ROV resourcing preferred.