- Plans, Coordinate and oversee the safe, secure, and environmentally-sound operations and maintenance of the assigned facility in a cost effective manner aimed at long-term preservation of the asset value through the implementation of the best Practices & Processes.
- Implement systems for tracking of all costs associated with the facility management. In conjunction with local Management develops and tracks specific facility management KPIs targeting FM cost reduction, ensuring Location Management visibility and control.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides supervision of the Facility Management Organization and assist Location Management on the following: Preparation of budget estimates, progress and cost tracking reports; Permits and license requirements; Contractor selection for maintenance and running of the facility.
- In conjunction with Supply Chain and Legal, provides advice on preparation of contracts and reviews negotiation of revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements.
- Implements quality control programs using LEAN methodology to standardize and optimize facility performance in line with the Global Facility Management strategy.
- Plans, directs and, directly or through subordinates, ensures supervision of the facility management services including facility operating systems, maintenance processes, repair and improvement, custodial services and security operations.
- Coordinates maintenance activities within the various functions and departments to obtain optimum production and utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Recommends operating methods and equipment to reduce the facility management costs through new sources, substitutions, improved systems or methods, service quality and safety.
- Coordinates preparation of contract scope/specifications. Administers the facility service agreements for maintenance.
- Ensure consistent implementation of standards for clean and tidy facilities and supports operations through Site-Base auditing.
- Coordinate campaigns toward the implementation the standard Professional facility image.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Job requires a Technician degree in Maintenance or Facilities Management with at least 3 years of experience in Field Operations or Facilities Management.
- Familiarity with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures with multi-Product Line experience preferred.
Competencies to be kept current:
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures to promote effective protection of people, data, and property
- Judgment and Decision Making -- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Monitoring -- Monitoring/Assessing self, other individuals, or organizations performance to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Inspecting Equipment, Structures, or Material -- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates -- Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Developing and Building Teams -- Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the assigned work.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.