Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, IT - Software Development, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: US$1 - US$11 per year
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will support development projects to assist the manufacturing plant with access to critical information systems.
- It will also work with functional teams to determine that objectives are met, assist with testing and work to resolve issues in new and the existing systems.
- Capture Operational/Plant requirements for enhancements to software applications.
- Work with Plant Management to understand and gather information on reporting across cross functional groups in order to create automated metric dash boards to track operational performance.
- Support the plant's Lean Six Sigma program with improved data mining and reporting of current projects.
- Participate as team member/resource on Lean Six Sigma projects that require Information Technology resources.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks is required.
- Web development experience required.
- SQL background along with at least intermediate skill level developing front end forms/screens with either Access/VBA, Visual Studio 2008, Visual Basic/C, C#NET, or ASP.NET WebPages.
- Requires a strong understanding of Office Automation and expertise in Microsoft Office applications including programming macros in Excel, SQL and Microsoft Access.
- Working knowledge of SAP preferred but not required
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.