Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bakersfield, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
$15 - $20 hourly DOE
-Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Solutions (Solids Control) equipment.
-Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
-Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Safety reporting both onsite and in shop in QUEST management system
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
Education: minimum High school or GED equivalent.
Experience: 0 - 5 years of experience in O&G and/or similar field and job scope, mechanical background preferred
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.