Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
To provide professional dental therapy/hygiene service and education to QP employees and dependants in the region.
• Degree in Dental Hygiene (essential)
• Advanced dental nursing certificates in dental radiography, cross infection control and dental health education in accordance with the Supreme Council of Health (SCH) requirements (recommended).
• BLS (Basic Life Support) (essential).
Experience & Skills
• Minimum of 5 years dental hygiene experience in a primary dental care practice (essential).
• Working knowledge of IT systems such as Microsoft Word (essential).
• Licensed as a Dental Hygienist from Qatar Council for Health Practioners (QCHP) (essential).
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.