Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nigeria, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Fluid Engineer for our activities in Nigeria to provide support to the Drilling and Completion/Work over Operations in designing and procurement of essential fluid, including mud and inert gases for tubing jobs. To prepare relevant fluid program including mud and cement as part of drilling and/or completion/workover programme, in order to fully complement the functions of Engineering Unit.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To assist in following up on daily basis Drilling, Completion and workover operations with respect to mud, cement and Waste management services.
- To assist in carrying out execution of fluids including Waste management programs are as specified in the Drilling programs
- To assist in collating and entering into the Data Base the daily operations Report from Rigs.
- To assist in ensuring good quality control of Contract services with respect to Mud, Cement and Waste.
- To assist the follow up for the purpose of expediting Tenders for mud, cement, solids control and waste management services from Pre-qualification/Technical to commercial stage.
- To assist checking performance invoices for jobs already executed.
- To assist in following up HSE issues that concern Well Operations in the Rig sites
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone
Temporary (overseas) rotational 28/28
- Strategic thinking
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Change management
- Listening and reception
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Efficient in fluid and waste management techniques and Resource planning.
- Knowledge of socio-economic environment of the Company and ability to interact positively and define appropriate strategy in job application skills and character traits.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.