Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Competitive Salary
Location: Mexico D.F., Ciudad de México, Mexico
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Project Planner and Controller to provide expertise and support to our growing activities in Eni Mexico.
The Key responsibilities are:
• Follow up Contract WBS is updated and in line with Execution Plan.
• Prepare the necessary project planning and scheduling procedures to support Company supervision activities at the yard.
Scheduling and analysis:
• Perform Contractor's schedule check and analysis.
• Identify gap between actual status/fabrication schedule against look ahead and progress achieved.
• 3 months look ahead check and analysis.
• 8 weeks look ahead coordination with Work Package Manager/Company representative to collect comments and produce an overall review.
• Support to the Construction leader for all project service activities.
• To provide support in the work front analysis (materials and drawings).
• To deal with CPY supervisors in order to validate fabrication progress - weekly basis.
• To monitor procurement, the material status and material arrival against the plan.
• Prepare Productivity analysis.
• Prepare Yard efficiency and constructability analysis.
• Weekly reporting to Eni Mexico offices regarding the site activities.
• To Check Contractor's progress reports and S curve.
• To participate to progress and ad hoc project meetings keeping informed the Project team.
• Prepare ad hoc yard reports and presentations.
• Support risk analyst in preparing and keeping updated the Risk Register and other project registers.
Fixed Term local position (non-expatriate), residential
• Good knowledge and understanding of Project Planning and scheduling, Risk analysis, Project Management methodologies and techniques.
• Experience in the oil and gas industry and knowledge of O&G operations.
• Spanish and English oral and writing skills.
• University degree or equivalent (preferably engineering or technical).
• Experience of MS Project or Primavera
This is an exciting time to join Eni in Mexico. We have been present in the country since 2006, with Eni Mexico created in late 2015. Amoca-2 is the first well drilled by an international oil major in Mexico since the 2013 Energy Reform, and this means that we are at the forefront of exploration and development in the country, as well as growing our team to support our expanding operations.
The 100% Eni owned and operated Amoca, Miztón and Tecoalli fields are located in Area 1, a shallow water (20-40m) field lying between 3-9 km from shore in the Campeche Bay. At this stage, all three wells drilled in the Amoca field have yielded a total of 705 m of net oil pay, significantly boosting estimates of resources in place for Area 1 to 1.4 billon boe. Eni is preparing the development plan for Phase 1 of the Amoca field (early production), with start-up anticipated in early 2019. Eni also share three additional exploration blocks (Blocks 7, 10, 14) and we are actively monitoring future bid rounds to expand our portfolio in the region.
Eni will evaluate the applications received for this position. Candidates considered to be most closely aligned to the required profile will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.