Skills: Business Development, Sales, QA / QC / Inspection
Other Skills: Sales, Business Development, account management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Business Development Manager - Rig Inspection Services
Focus Subsea is an Australian subsea services business which is expanding its operations in the Asian and MENA region with a number of innovative services. Our immediate target market is MODU's operated by the world's leading drilling contractors.
We require a high performing business development manager able to work with senior management to drive that growth over the next 3 years.
The compensation package will be tailored to attract the right candidate for this role.
Key features of the role
· Primary focus will be driving sales for company subsea inspection services by adding new customers and maintaining and growing existing ones.
· Work closely with clients and customers on projects from start to completion.
· Work multiple sales projects at any given time.
· Work with leadership team to establish target markets and sales strategies.
· Travel to various company offices and customer sites.
· Collaborate with operations manager for sales proposals and estimates.
· Assist in maintaining a culture of high standards in quality and safety.
Ideal candidate attributes
· BS in Engineering preferred but not required.
· 4+ years of experience ideally in sales in the offshore rig market.
· Experience with drilling rig fabrication and upgrades and inspection.
· Knowledge of the offshore oil & gas market.
· Existing relationships with rig managers.
· Understanding of classification society rules in relation to MODUs.
· Strong experience with proposals, presentations, customer interfacing, and field-based sales.
· Experience working long and short sell cycles.
· Ability to travel and work remotely when needed.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated and strategic thinker.