Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Angola, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling & Completion Supervisor for our activities in Angola to supervise the implementation of the drilling activities, ensuring that the operations carried out by the Service Provider Companies, take place in compliance with what was planned and scheduled, ensuring technical compliance.
The key responsibilities are:
Support in Budget Preparation:
- Participating in the preparation of the budget necessary for his area of activity.
Supervision of the Drilling Activities:
- Supervising the activities in the rig, checking the compliance with the stipulated schedules, in the
- drilling programs and assessing their technical reliability;
- Supervising the compliance with the schedules and routines stipulated for the various functions of
- the program or operation;
- Supervising the work teams, ensuring the compliance with the daily and long term project
- Ensuring that all materials, tools and labour used by the Service Provider Company, are in good
- technical conditions and available to be used, avoiding unnecessary waste of time and stops;
- Based on the previous paragraph, timely controlling the supply needs;
- Participating in the management of direct contracts of all engineering and drilling services.
Administrative Documentation of the Operations:
- Handling all necessary bureaucratic documentation, based on the legal criteria and Company's regulations.
Drafting of Reports:
- Drafting reports on the development of operations under his responsibility, reporting to his
- Immediate superior;
- Drafting documents and reports on equipment, as well as information related to the drilling work
Temporary (overseas) rotational 28/28
- Good knowledge of Portuguese and English, both spoken and written;
- Computer knowledge from user's point of view.
- Good knowledge of the drilling activity;
- Good knowledge of the techniques, equipment and procedures used in the drilling areas
- Good knowledge and practice in industrial production operations management
- Practice in task scheduling and control
- Good knowledge of fluid, gas and water techniques
- Good knowledge of production techniques and processes
- Knowledge of substances and sedimentology general matrix
- Knowledge of related matters (geology and reservoirs).
- Education at graduate level or higher in Petroleum Engineering, with extensive work experience in that area.
- Or education at 12th grade level, with technical course in that area and 12-year work experience
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.