A Fantastic Tax Free Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Head of Well Operations
to be based in Qatar by a leading oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Petroleum, Natural Gas, Mechanical).
- 15 years' experience in wellwork operations in the oil and gas industry, including at least 5 years' experience in rigless wellwork.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in supervisory level in wellwork operations.
- Offshore experience is a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of the following well engineering disciplines: Wellhead, Tree & Surface Equipment, Subsurface Equipment, Cased hole and Production Logging, Well and tubular design, Rigless wellwork equipment including Pressure Control Equipment, Well Barrier requirement.
- Knowledge of software applications related to subsurface data acquisitions.
- Knowledge of well integrity management: sustained casing pressure management and leak off testing.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at several levels.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the ability to lead a workforce of around 50 people (team of engineers, well operations specialists, contractors and consultants).
- Excellent analytical, interpretative and constructive thinking skills.
- Computer literacy
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE job opportunity with great benefits!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.