Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nigeria, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Drilling and completion Supervisor for our activities in Nigeria, to execute well operations as per approved programs, supervising contractors and specialist personnel in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with Company's requirements and regulations.
The key responsibilities are:
- To prepare data and information collected and correctly transfer the prepared information.
- To provide information to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor immediately should there be any significant problem, incident or change to program, e.g. drill string washout/twist off, unexplained pump pressure increase/decrease, major increase in gas levels, positive flow check/ "kick" or other well control situation, drilling fluid loss circulation, major tight hole/stuck pipe, any accidents/injuries etc
- To assist in preparing such hydraulics, pre-kick calculations and other drilling parameter requirements as required.
- To supervise drilling and completion operations carried out by Company's and Contractor's personnel at rig site.
- To supervise drilling and completion activities in accordance with drilling programme, specification, Company procedures and best practices
- To prepare reports on the progress of operations on regular basis and send to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor.
- To prepare and deliver all the Company Forms: DDR, FB01, FB02, etc; as per eni Standards
- To supervise drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- To supervise the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- To ensure contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
Temporary, international, rotational 28/28
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility & Innovation
- Decision Making
- Communication: Listening and reception
- Relations management
- Extensive years of drilling and completions activities experience especially in Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation Experience
- Completion Activities: Completion and Work-Over experience - Well Testing (Oil & Gas)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile - Underbalance Drilling
- Advanced Completion, WO & Rigless: Any
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Rig Upgrading
- High Profile Completion, WO & Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid & Frac) - Gravel Pack - Hp/Ht
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.