Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 20 + Years
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Location - Abu Dhabi
|Brief Posting Description|
To be company's technical authority on reservoir management related subjects, under Reservoir Discipline Manager. To QC major reservoir management and surveillance plans, and related studies conducted by assets,shareholders or service/consulting companies. To endorse scope of work for FDP,surveillance and other related study projects. To ensure proper definitions andapplications of reservoir management guidelines from ADNOC and shareholders. Toensure proper planning on reservoir management related training and careerpaths for young Emirati engineers.
· MasterDegree in Petroleum Engineering/Reservoir Engineering (PhD preferred)
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 20years' hands-on experience with reservoir surveillance, reservoir managementand field development.
· In-depthknowledge of large carbonate reservoirs in Middle East.
· In-depthknowledge on reservoir simulation
· In depthknowledge on EOR/PVT, SCAL, reserves booking, well test and other generalreservoir engineering practices.
· Familiarity with well completions and stimulation, drilling, facility engineering,petroleum economics and project management.
· Familiaritywith carbonate geology.
· Experiencein couching and mentoring less experience engineers
7. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
· Reservoirengineering software & tools
· Surfacefacilities & Operations
· Business& technical analysis
Operations / Exploration & Development
TCSS&DM001 / Specialist, EOR
Snr Professional/Specialist/Snr Analyst
ProjectManagement and ADNOC's VAP process
8. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
· Strategicthinking and options analysis
· Communicationand leadership
· Excellentinterpersonal skills
· Innovation& Creativity
· ProblemSolving & Decision Making
· Negotiating& Influencing
Mainly office based work with occasional trips to Fieldsoperations/outside office premises.
Normally air conditioned officewith exposure to prevailing Field/Terminal conditions during field visits.
At IDC Manpower Supply we understand that the task of providing services of requirement and selection of personnel demands a high degree of integration between the client and its adviser in order to create a partnership that really add value to the process, Our mission is that our clients made their final decisions counting with all the information and local expertise that IDC Manpower Supply makes available to them.
Our firm counts with a team of seasoned professionals with long standing experience in the areas of recruitment and selection of specialized personnel for the oil Industry, who will manage this process end-to-end and assist you in taking the right human resources decision.
Our Parent Company, International Development Company (IDC) is one of the UAE's leading service and supply companies. With its international expertise in the oil, gas, power and water, telecommunication, private industrial projects, construction, petrochemical industries, along with a reputation for progressive and innovative approaches to business, it has experienced rapid expansion and prosperity.
Over the course of 39 years, IDC maintained its continuous coverage of interrelated fields; starting with the oil & gas industry, and its focus on developing countries that are experiencing an increasing need of equipment, spare parts, consumer goods and general industrial supplies. This earned IDC its reputation as a quality supplier of material, equipment and services that are provided by engineers and well-qualified specialists in various fields.