Skills: Installation Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Discipline Lead - Analysis
Contract duration: 6 months renewable
• This position as the Discipline Lead at is responsible for leading the discipline.
• This position is reporting into the Regional Engineering Manager from a line management perspective, however when you are assigned to project or tender specific work, you will be assigned a lead or Project Technical Manager who you will report to from a work perspective.
• The Discipline Lead is performance responsible for ensuring production of work deliverables within the approved and agreed project/tender/study plan.
• It may be, agreed that the Discipline Lead will be the lead engineer for a particular project/tender/study/vessel work scope and in which case will be responsible for any subordinates in terms of the relevant work scope.
• You are responsible for providing structure and guidance to the Discipline and ensuring that all deliverables from this discipline are being, met.
• You are responsible for providing allocation guidance and day-to-day work and assignment responsibilities for the people working in the Discipline.
• It is, expected that your role will help drive development of quality systems, both within Discipline and in the wider organization.
• Be responsible for the planning and execution of the yearly performance appraisals and goal setting for your team and team members within a set period.
• Significant relevant experience 5+ years
• Ability to lead team
• Ability to implement new systems and ensure these systems are utilised
• Workload management skills
• Master Degree or equivalent or suitable relevant industry experience
• Excellent organization skills
• Results oriented with the ability to act decisively
• Ability to perform under high pressure and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates strong analytical problem solving
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!