Scope of Work
This Position reports to the Lead Structures & Pipeline [S&P] Engineer.
The Job holder will:
• Meet the required Pipeline and Riser ]PLR] objectives as cascaded down from E&C. Ensure Implementation of NOC HSE policy and objectives in activities.
• Ensure the implementation of NOC Quality policy and continuous improvement plan. Ensure safety and timely completion of projects.
• Ensure NOC rules, specifications and procedures are followed in the execution of projects.
• Be the TRP (Technical Reference Person) for PLR discipline and define / oversee / ensure and assure compliance to the Pipeline Integrity Management System is maintained within the business unit across all departments incl. development, field operations
• Be the focal point for 3rd party interaction and obligations in relation to pipeline activities and ensure that life time extension analytical and execution tasks are undertaken.
• Manage the cross oil company EPRS [Emergency Pipeline Response Strategy] and maintain spare parts and processes to meet this obligation.
• Ensure cost saving in budgeting and projects are executed within the estimated time frame and cost.
• Ensure no damage to any NOC or other operators' assets and environment in the course of executing projects.
• Promote asset integrity requirements in line with NOC requirements
• Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards.
• Promote safety culture within NOC personnel and contractors as well as reporting of anomalies.
• Review, update and develop Pipeline standards, calculation notes, material data sheets, GA drawings and requisitions
• Carry out PLR preliminary basic engineering studies/design in-house. Develop cost estimates, budgets and scopes of work as required. Review and comments on engineering studies. Drive/initiate the requirement for undertaking engineering studies as appropriate. Ensure robustness of scopes of work, budgets etc.
• Ensure technical compliance of the contractors with the Contract/Frame Agreement. Lead Technical reviews.
• Review and manage approval of the relevant engineering deliverables received from Engineering Contractors during project lifecycles.
• Mange and verify that all engineering design, construction and project activities are performed in the best conditions of safety, quality, cost and overall efficiency by third parties or in house
• Support FOPS for the shutdown activities.
• Report to Lead S&P Engineer as required and regularly with weekly report and when decisions impacting E&C activities must be taken.
• Undertake, review and approve FFS assessments as required. Provide recommendations and corrective actions to ensure integrity of PLR assets are maintained.
• Manage pipeline design issues with both analytical and practical experience. Able to review outputs from pipeline design programs and make comments/recommendations. Review and validate in-house engineering tools/spreadsheets.
• Ensure pipeline surveys are carried out in accordance with NOC regulations and standards.
• Continue to develop technical skills in TRP / Lead roles.
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, or Civil/Structural Engineering. Masters Qualification preferred.
• Recognized expertise in the field of PLR engineering for oil & gas facilities. 15+ years of experience.
• Typically 5-10 years of professional experience in PLR engineering and offshore installation. 5+ years within an Oil Company.
• Good sense of team spirit, peer leadership, strong interpersonal / soft communication skills.
• Fluent in English - Verbal and written.
The deadline for submitting Application is 24th of September 2018