The Sparrows Group is a specialist lifting and mechanical handling contractor that delivers equipment, technology and integrated engineering services to the global energy industry. Our solutions support our clients to optimise their efficiency by ensuring the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
With our headquarters in Aberdeen, we employ over 1,600 people across numerous operational locations across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
We are currently recruiting for an apprentice to join our Facilities team.
The main purpose of this position is to carry out works required to repair, maintain and improve the buildings and facilities within Sparrows Offshore Services Limited.
· Assist in all office / furniture moves
· Check stock levels & deliver copier paper as required
· Check & distribute tea, coffee & sugar to kitchen points
· Assist in office refurbishment programmes
· Participate in weekly office inspections
· Assist / carry out weekly generator test
· Empty office recycling bins & shredder machines
· Minor maintenance & repair duties as needs arise
· Assist in PPM programme
· Any other duties as requested by Facilities Manager
Qualifications and experience
· National 4 or 5 in Maths and English
· Excellent communication skills with strong customer service focus.
· Proactive, flexible, friendly, and reliable work ethic.
· Clean & full UK driving licence