Position description - Purpose
- Project Manager will manage the execution of the key projects for fuel and LPG facilities in Turkey, from the project initiation stage to commissioning, through projects tasks forces. The estimated cost of the assigned project is in the range of 1-10 M USD.
- Establishing the project scope, ensuring appropriate project management, appointing qualified and experienced consultants and contractors in co-ordination with the Lead Facility Engineer, to ensure the projects will be delivered on time and on cost with fulfilling the local legislation, industrial and SHELL requirements will be the overall responsibility of the project manager.
- Annual CAPEX plan preparation and management, supporting finance and account departments for asset capitalization will be performed by project manager.
Position description - Accountabilities
- In line with Shell Opportunity Deliver Manual (ODM) to:
- Develop project scope
- Develop and implement Project Execution Plans
- Specify relevant Shell, industry and local standards, codes and requirements
- Prepare relevant engineering packages that is required for the commercial bidding and construction stages,
- Select, specify necessary Engineering Consultants for design, quality assurance and control aspects,
- Specify, prepare, control and check necessary project documentation and certification;
- Monitor and report project progress status
- Prepare commission procedure and checklist for the terminal to ensure all aspects of the construction is completed and ready for commissioning and operation (including relevant trainings, operation manuals whenever necessary)
- Support finance and account for asset capitalization
- Acting as a Contract Holder for EPCM and Construction Contractors.
- Managing the project works to delivered on time, on cost in the frame of HSSE targets and procedures.
- Prepare annual CAPEX plans as per Asset Master Plans of relevant facilities.
The selected candidate should have:
- Minimum experience of 5 years in project engineering or management
- Turkish speaker with a good level of English speaking as a foreign language
- Engineering degree is required (Mechanical and/or Electrical disciplines will be preferred)
- Have a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Strong ability of manage contractors safely
- Good knowledge of the inter-disciplinary engineering fundamentals as applied to Terminals and Depots.
- Any qualification by SPA (Shell Project Academy) will be a plus