Skills: Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Marine Supervisor
Other Skills: Project Manager ( Subsea Operations )
Experience: 16 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: 43300, Selangor, , Selangor, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Main Responsibilities :
- Leading the Project Management Team (PMT) accountable for managing the project daily progress and participate in commercial strategic discussion and decisions; pertaining all matters of the project.
- Communicates with other departments to ensure accurate information and deliverables is made available at all times to facilitate effective decision-making. Identifies problem areas, evaluates and initiates corrective action, monitors and revisit the Project Execution Plan (PEP) with respect of time and required resources.
- Monitors offshore operations productivity and schedules performance. Provides recommendations and institutes measures for improvement by performing modification to the operating procedures and/or processes without neglecting contractual requirements, Company policy, local rules and regulations.
- Provides supervision, direction and necessary follow up to the Project Superintendents as well as on other offshore and marine operations personnel as appropriate, during work execution and makes decisions in pursuit of the project objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that all procurement and subcontracts (via liaison with Supply Chain Department) are conducted and managed in accordance with the project control processes, procedures and good practice; thus ensuring cost control is appropriately involved in the approval of all cost commitments.
- Responsible for monitoring and measuring performance across the project lifecycle and ensuring all lessons learnt are identified, quantified and shared.
?Contract & Financial Management
- Monitors project performance against an agreed plan and budget, and initiates corrective action where appropriate to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Comprehends contractual conditions and specifications and looks for commercial and technical cost savings.
?- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical & Electronic) UNITEN.
?- OCEANEERING Hydra Magnum Electrical Course (ROV)
?- Client Offshore Diving Awareness, Conducted by KBA.
Relevent Experience :
- 16 years of experience in offshore subsea work.
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.