Skills: Electrical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Other Skills: Technical Superintendent, Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer/Chief Electrician
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: 43300, Selangor, Malaysia, Selangor, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/ COC Class I / Class II
- 5-8 years relevant experience in similar position.
- Possess relevant sea-going work experience as Chief Engineer/Marine Engineer/Chief Electrician or ETO with minimum class 2 certification or equivalent with experience in Heavy lift pipelay vessels, AHTS, Offshore Supply/Offshore tug/Dive Support vessels.
- Those with DP vessel experience will be highly advantageous.
- Responsible for the overall management and technical operations of fleet. This includes overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, budgeting, survey schedules, onboard general assessment of vessels inspections and dry docking, etc.
Sapura Energy Berhad (“Sapura Energy” or “Group”) is a fully-fledged upstream player headquartered in Malaysia and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers.
We provide a full spectrum of capabilities that covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production and rejuvenation as well as decommissioning and abandonment.
With a multinational workforce comprising over 13,000 employees spanning 51 nationalities, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence is visible in over 20 countries. This includes Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa and the Middle East.
Sapura Energy is an international company with employees and clients from the world over. We offer opportunities to enhance your career across a full range of exciting roles in the upstream oil and gas industry: Fabrication, hook-up and commissioning, drilling services, production and exploration, geotechnical and geophysical survey, installation of pipelines and facilities, marine, diving and remotely operated underwater vehicle (ROV) services, operations and maintenance services.