Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout the world's most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
The Hyperion System Administrator position supports and maintains Oracle Hyperion EPM systems, day-to-day activities includes the infrastructure and application administration, configuration, patching, backup, recovery and maintenance of Hyperion systems and products
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Expert in troubleshooting performance related issues.
• Debug Essbase, Planning, HFM, FDMEE and FCM/ARM issues.
• Manage the backups for Essbase, Planning, EPMA, HFM, FDMEE and FCM/ARM using LCM and Hot/Cold backup methods for Essbase.
• User and group administration for all the applications.
• Updating FDMEE mappings and monitoring the batch jobs.
• Migrating the application artifacts across the instances using LCM.
• Troubleshoot and resolve the user issues using the ticket monitoring system.
• Resolve Smart view issues.
• System monitoring for all the environments and month end close support.
• In depth knowledge in load balancing methods and server clusters.
• Document the configuration and application changes.
• Provide required documentation for SOX/Internal audit teams. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Minimum 7 year of experience as Hyperion admin - install, maintain, configure, patch, cluster setup of EPM environments
- Experience in Linux shell and windows batch scripting.
- Strong knowledge in EPM 184.108.40.206 products.
- Must have in-depth experience with installation and optimization of the Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite across multiple environments with cluster configuration.
- Bachelors / Master degree in computer science or related field
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and use hands. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision and distance vision.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.