Skills: Pipe Inspection / NDT, Refinery Staff
Other Skills: Petrochemical, RBI
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Port Arthur, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently in search of an inspector for the refinery. This is a contract role.
- Inspector will perform on-site inspections of the equipment/parts, and report findings
- Will be responsible for managing multiple projects
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma / Some College preferred.
- 10+ years' experience of documented inspection experience in a petrochemical facility
- At least two certifications in the following: API-510, API-570, API-653, API-580, API-571.
- API-580/581 RBI related training. Certification preferred.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering standards and drawings
- Experience with non -destructive examination techniques such as ultrasonic testing, dye penetrant testing, magnetic particle testing, and radiographic fill interpretation
- Strong working knowledge of national codes and standards and drawings
- Efficiently manage multiple projects, contract personnel, and priorities simultaneously
- Good oral, written, communication, interpersonal, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer and database management skills, good technical writing skills
- Familiar with API-580/581 and API-579 software
- API-571 Damage Mechanism training
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialty services to the energy industry.
From the beginning, we’ve developed our expertise in technical fields of all energy sectors, including:
• Oil and Gas (E&P)
• Renewable Energies
• Civil & Infrastructure
We deliver the highest standard of services within engineering, projects and operations.
Our vision is to provide clients and employees with a global approach and to maintain an agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions.
ANOTECH Energy operates in over 63 countries worldwide.
Through its offices and partnerships, ANOTECH Energy commits to provide reliable and efficient support to its clients, while understanding the needs of international projects according to local regulations.
Headquartered in France, ANOTECH Energy has also established offices in: London, Moscow, Rio de Janeiro, Lagos, Houston, Pointe Noire, Abu Dhabi, Singapore and Shanghai.