Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people. For more information, visit www.weatherford.com and connect with Weatherford on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Supports and facilitates the Hydraulic Lift product line or Hydraulic Lift product lines business plan within the area in accordance with Company policy, governmental legislation, and quality service goals, through the effective and efficient use of its financial, capital, and human resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for development and implementation of the Hydraulic Lift product line to the area, assessing the market, assisting with training, and offering assistance with product strategy and plan.
- Facilitates region and product line initiatives directly or indirectly with personnel in the region with Hydraulic Lift product line responsibility.
- Provide information and input for the formulation of long and short range sales objectives and plans for the market and business regions served.
- Interview clients at length to discover their goals and become familiar with their requests in order to promote features and new products.
- Support local district managers and product line management for equipment and supply needs and the maintenance of appropriate levels of inventory.
- Interface with product line management on pricing strategies and target manufacturing costs for existing and new products.
- Interface with Weatherford's product line management and design engineering groups on RFQ's that may require product development or require significant technical content.
- Provide support and assisting in the preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Work with field sales staff to maintain a well-coordinated and vigorous sales effort to develop and maintain a preferred relationship with key customers
- Know and understand Weatherford SRO Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 5 years oil field experience
- Good oral and written communication skills and customer service orientation
- Intermediate computer skills including e-mail communication, and basic JDE usage
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, and work effectively under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive skills
- Ability to follow and relay detailed and complex instructions.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or engineering discipline; or equivalent education/experience required
- Hydraulic Lift product line experience
- Understanding of basic budgetary process and fiscal responsibility requirements.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- 5+ years experience with an energy service company.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
Weatherford offers competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including paid vacation to start, matching 401K program, comprehensive benefits program, and employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. We may be a large company, but we empower our team to create fresh ideas that challenge convention and break the status quo. Our employees are the key to driving our growth and success. Everywhere we operate, they are inspired to develop new and efficient ways of raising the bar to meet the needs of an evolving industry and solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
At Weatherford, you will work in an exciting, high-energy environment where we are making groundbreaking, award-winning advancements in oilfield technology. The opportunity to explore your potential is limitless.
Visit www.weatherford.com/careers to learn more.
Weatherford is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.