Skills: Maintenance Engineer
Other Skills: Maintenance Engineer, HVAC, Diesel Engine
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Expat Family Package
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the production operations support team of a well-respected Operator in the UAE. Join this Dubai based team (onshore), where you will be providing technical support for all offshore Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment.
Our client is seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join them on a permanent staff basis in their Dubai office, providing technical support to offshore maintenance teams relating to a variety pf mechanical equipment including HVAC, diesel engines and pumps.
With continued stability and long-term prospects, this is a great opportunity to join a leading Operator where you can continue to grow your career.
- Degree / Diploma in mechanical engineering, or similar is essential,
- Refrigeration 'F Gas' certification
- Formal (OEM) Diesel Engine training
- 10 years plus experience in operations and maintenance of offshore mechanical equipment including HVAC air cooled chilled water plants and package units
- Highly knowledgeable in the operating and maintenance of mechanical equipment in remote environments
- Strong written and oral English language skills.
- IT literate including in CMMS systems.
- Direct employment experience for an E&P Operator is highly desirable.
Whilst this is an onshore based role, there may be a requirement for you to visit offshore locations, so you should be medically and mentally fit to work in a remote offshore environment.
As a key member of the production operations support team, this role requires you to provide guidance to the offshore teams in relation to mechanical equipment, including HVAC, diesel engines and pumps.
You will be coordinating all offshore HVAC replacement projects and will be the Technical Authority for HVAC, accountable for reviewing and maintaining the performance standards for the Safety Critical Elements.
You will be communicating externally with Workshops and OEMs regarding equipment overhaul and repair, for both inhouse and external.
In return, you will receive an Expat package made up of a tax-free basic salary, housing/living allowance, medical, flights, schooling and discretionary bonus scheme.