Skills: Subsea Engineering, Diving, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PROJECT MANAGER (SUBSEA) to be based in Malaysia.
Situated in Kuala Lumpur, the country's capital and energy zone, this is a long-term, permanent position.
The Project Manager (Subsea) will report directly to the General Manager of Subsea Services.
The role's responsibilities and accountabilities include;
- Leading the Project Management Team (PMT), accountable for managing projects' daily progress
- Monitoring offshore operations productivity and schedules performance
- Monitoring project performance against an agreed plan and budget, and initiates corrective action where appropriate
- Execute the project in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance to the contract specifications/scope of work and HSE codes and practices
The role's minimum requirements include;
- At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- Expertise in Offshore & Subsea related activity
- At least a BSc/BEng in an engineering discipline
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.