Skills: Structural Engineering, Diving, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' are searching for an OPERATIONS MANAGER (DIVING & ASSETS) to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the nation's energy hub, this is a permanent position.
The Operations Manager (Diving & Assets) will report to both the General Manager of Subsea Services and the General Manager of Offshore Operations.
The responsibilities connected to the role;
- Managing assets in accordance international practices
- Management of the business' overall diving operations
- Provide technical support in bids, proposals & project planning
- Perform or, where necessary, appoint auditors to evaluate subcontractors
- Ensure readiness of 'In-house' diving equipment and tools
The minimum requirements for this role are;
- At least 15 years of Oil & Gas experience
- Specific expertise in Diving, Assets, ROV & Subsea areas
- Suitable and relevant industry qualifications
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.