Skills: Subsea Engineering, Diving, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' is seeking a GENERAL MANAGER OF SUBSEA SERVICES to be based in MALAYSIA.
Situated in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a long-term, permanent opportunity associated with a basic salary, plus staff benefits.
Reporting to the Director of Subsea Services, the General Manager of Subsea Services' will be responsible for strategic and tactical management of project operations.
Additional responsibilities include, but aren't limited to;
- Monitor, review and control projects objectives and goals, as well as project performance - operationally & financially
- Develop and maintain necessary policies, procedures and work processes, and support the maintenance and further development/improvement of work management system
- Strategic and tactical organizational adjustments
- Promote company to spread positive and correct information about the organization
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment in HSE through participation in management visits, sponsoring in-house HSE promotions
The minimum requirements associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- At least 20 years of offshore Oil & Gas experience
- Expertise in Construction & Subsea (ROV, Diving, etc.) related activity
- A relevant degree via a recognised institution
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.