Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: West Texas/New Mexico, New Mexico, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Hargrave Power, Inc. is a Quanta Services company operating in the Central Southwest part of the United States. The company performs transmission, distribution and substation construction and maintenance and emergency restoration services serving utilities, electric cooperatives, municipalities and independent power producers. Hargrave Power was founded on the principles of superior customer service, safety, quality, integrity, value and dedication to our employees.
Skills and Duties:
- Assist in various tasks such as demolition, site preparation, excavating, trenching and construction clean-up within a substation.
- Will work with skid steers, shovels, compactors and other industry equipment.
- Work safety around energized high voltage systems.
- Maintain company vehicles, equipment and tools.
- Ability to work 50+ hours per week.
- Up to 100% travel required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Non-exempt position.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves. Through a team of electric power and oil and gas service companies, Quanta Services is the complete solution.