Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Silver City, New Mexico, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Foreman provides leadership and direction to construction crews; providing technical and hands-on assistance. The Foreman is accountable for all aspects of each project to which his/her crews are assigned (including safety, quality and productivity).
- Maintains drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet project deadlines.
- Plans and manages work activities and resources.
- Oversees job to ensure crew is working safely while performing job tasks.
- Ensure correct implementation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Ensure the implementation, practice, and enforcement of the Hargrave Power, Inc. Health and Safety program.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to schedule and multitask.
- Knowledgeable in substation construction.
- Ability to solve problems using sound judgement.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Effectively work with diverse backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Computer skills including use of email and basic Microsoft Office products.
- Position may require up to 100% travel.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Non-exempt position.
Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves. Through a team of electric power and oil and gas service companies, Quanta Services is the complete solution.