The Foreman provides leadership and direction to construction crews; providing technical and hands-on assistance. The Foreman is accountable for all aspects of each project to which his/her crews are assigned (including safety, quality and productivity).
- Maintains drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet project deadlines.
- Plans and manages work activities and resources.
- Oversees job to ensure crew is working safely while performing job tasks.
- Ensure correct implementation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP).
- Ensure the implementation, practice, and enforcement of the Hargrave Power, Inc. Health and Safety program.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills
- Detail oriented with a strong ability to schedule and multitask.
- Knowledgeable in substation construction.
- Ability to solve problems using sound judgement.
- Possess a positive and professional attitude.
- Effectively work with diverse backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Computer skills including use of email and basic Microsoft Office products.
- Position may require up to 100% travel.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Non-exempt position.
Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves. Through a team of electric power and oil and gas service companies, Quanta Services is the complete solution.