Skills: Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: West, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Hargrave Power, Inc. is a Quanta Services company operating in the Central Southwest part of the United States. The company performs transmission, distribution and substation construction and maintenance and emergency restoration services serving utilities, electric cooperatives, municipalities and independent power producers. Hargrave Power was founded on the principles of superior customer service, safety, quality, integrity, value and dedication to our employees.
- Valid driver's license required, CDL “A” preferred
- Underground and above ground conduit
- Installation of underground grounding systems
- Installation of steel structures
- Install MV/HV switches and other electrical equipment
- Wire terminating and testing
- Assist in the layout and concrete placement of drilled piers
- Aluminum buss welding experience
- Ability to work 50+ hours per week
- Up to 100% travel required
- 1 plus years preferred in Electrical Substations
- Non-exempt position
Quanta Services safely provides engineering, procurement and construction services for comprehensive infrastructure needs in the electric power and oil and natural gas industries. With a workforce tens of thousands strong and offices across North America and abroad, Quanta is the premier provider in the industries it serves. Through a team of electric power and oil and gas service companies, Quanta Services is the complete solution.