Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Well Control, Fracturing, Refinery / Plant Operator
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong base hourly rate (DOE)+ OT + Excellent Benefits + 401K + Housing During Rotation
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our Partner, a premier Water Treatment Company to the oil patch, is growing!
Headquartered in Denver, CO and with locations throughout Texas and the north east, our partner marries state of the art technology with industry "know how" to deliver innovative water treatment services to the oilfield . With a focus on delivering innovative and efficient "end to end" water solutions our partner has developed a deep technical understanding about the challenges of water treatment and opportunities for custom solution creation. Having invested in state of the art specialized equipment, incredible people and with a customer base that is "on the grow" they are expanding their Permian Basin Team and are seeking experienced Water Treatment Operators in Midland, TX who are seeking a career!
In this role you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of water treatment equipment at small to medium sized water treatment facilities. Working a seven day on, seven day off schedule, and as part of a team; you will work either independently or as part of a small customer assigned crew.
What You Will Do:
- Water treatment plant operations and maintenance
- Equipment servicing and repair
- Water sampling and in-field analysis
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Record meter and gauge readings, and operational data
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter press, and other work areas
- Stay current on environmental laws and regulations
- Ensure safety standards are met
- Operates a variety of equipment/machinery including: valves, pumps, motors, hydraulic presses, disinfection equipment, vehicles, etc.
- Conducts routine testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of production wells and produced water.
- Performs and documents treatment process and maintenance of treatment facility equipment to assure proper operations and documents. Documents plant performance including daily flow and chemical usage.
- Responds to call outs and after hours' emergencies to repair treatment equipment, pumps, motors, sensing devices, instrumentation and electrical support.
- Ensures facilities are secure. Cleans and maintains treatment plant grounds when necessary.
- Trains employees on proper plant operations, repair and installation techniques, SOPs and safe work practices.
- May coordinate maintenance activities at the treatment facility.
- Willing to participate in and complete an operations training program, driver safety training, and annual safety trainings.
Experience : Minimum 2 years' direct experience in water treatment and/or solutions for oil and gas production. This experience may include water/wastewater treatment facilities experience, treating frac wells at the well site, industrial experience and/or solid water transfer knowledge.
Education : High School Diploma or GED
Technical : Ability to follow manual & operating instructions. Intermediate computer proficiency is necessary. Willing to work all shifts, including: weekends, holidays, evening and 24-hour emergency on call.
Communications Skills : Strong communication and organizational abilities is needed, with the ability to communicate clearly & professionally. As you will interact with our customers, you must be able to maintain your composure in challenging situations and work well in a team setting.
Licenses/Certifications : Valid Driver's License. Water/Wastewater Operator's License specific to state and site specific requirements is an asset.
- Highly competitive base hourly rate + overtime
- Seven Day on, Seven Day off rotation
- Housing during rotation, if needed
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401K match
Interested? Let's Chat!