Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lancaster, Ohio, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Primary responsibilities: Install or repair company and competitor products, such as valves and components, to the original equipment manufacturing standards to minimize customer downtime and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Examine, repair, test, and maintain products at customer sites or company service centers.
- Act as a liaison between company sales, production, and engineering personnel for customers with product and installation issues.
- Ensure safe working procedures at all times.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years field heavy duty tooling and equipment experience.
- Valid drivers license with acceptable drivers abstract.
- Ability to work away from home often. (76-100%) Travel to and from customer locations is required.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated superior problem solving and customer service skills.
- Must have acceptable background check, pre-employment drug screening and physical.
- Ability to legally travel to the US if needed.
- Experience in gate, ball and check valve repairs.
- Understanding of valve equipment and products.
- Technical training, product knowledge and service experience.
- Knowledge of gas plant, pipeline, well-site/ wellhead operations.
- Industry tickets- H2S, WHMIS, First Aid.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.