Skills: Control Room Operations
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is searching for an CRO with Subsea experience to join our deepwater team with experience in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out of Abbeville, LA
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Monitoring and controlling the remote operation of the subsea wells and production systems, including, performing emergency corrective action as required.
- Operating in compliance with 30 CFR operating limits, regulations, standards, procedures and codes.
- Maintain appropriate records and documents and submit reports as required.
- Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate operation and safety issues.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- May work with deck operators as part of an operating team.
- As a member of a busy team, actively assist with additional projects as required or requested by supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 4-8 years of offshore production platform experience required with subsea well expereince; Subpart-O / T-2 certification required.
Preferred: Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or five year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; 4-8 years' offshore experience preferred; Related subsea wells, oil and gas operations experience is required, as well as, Subpart-O / T-2 certification required.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.