Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Under general direction, provide engineering skills maintain existing products and provide cost-effective solutions requiring the development or sustaining of new or improved techniques, procedures or products. Assist in planning, conducting and evaluating approaches to meeting the project objectives in a timely fashion.
- Maintain electronic products by revising drawings and part lists.
- Maintain PCB project (schematic and layout) within Altium Designer.
- Electrical circuit board troubleshooting, reviewing schematics and creating test boards to interface with custom products.
- Leads as a critical interface for technical queries and issue resolution between Supplier and Engineering.
- Develop and conduct testing to ensure new parts are adequate replacements that meet the required standards
- Develop and maintain testing procedures and coordinate with others to perform tests.
- Author/co-author technical reports, papers, articles, patents and presentations.
- Provide timely corrective actions on all assigned defects and issues.
- Conduct and/or participate in technical reviews of requirements, specifications, designs, code and other artifacts. Ensure commitments are met.
- May assign, direct and review work of technicians and provide guidance to engineers.
- May mentor junior engineers regarding technical matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, 2+ years related experience
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of fundamental knowledge of electronic and mechanical hardware including analog and digital circuits including op amps, analog filters, microprocessors, memory, etc.
- Experience with PCB design/layout tools, preferably Altium
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing methods of printed circuit boards
- Working knowledge of analog and digital circuits including op amps, analog filters, microprocessors, memory, etc.
- Proficiency with oscilloscopes, multimeters, and signal generators
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.