- Minimum of 3 years of full-time/ professional (nonclerical, nonsupport) Supply Chain/ Contracts experience in the Energy Industry
- At least 3 years of negotiating terms and conditions related to purchases
- At least 3 years of SAP Experience in an Operational/Project Buying environment
- Deep knowledge of SCM processes and principles with a proven track record of value added to operations
- Capable of trouble shooting complex project procurement issues and able to enroll stakeholders in the proper solution
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
- Attention to detail. Self-starter. Takes direction well.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related discipline
- Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) a plus
- Manage multiple contracts/purchase orders for offshore deep-water Gulf Of Mexico (GOM) operations/projects.
- Present concise solutions to stakeholders on procurement resolutions
- Assist with operations/project procurement requirements with a collaborative mindset
- Drive for continuous improvements and innovation internally through asset / project teams and externally with suppliers
- Develop full understanding of market forces and dynamics in Deepwater equipment & services
- Manage Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process for all procurement transactions and monitor accuracy of invoices to contract specifications
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.