Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Up to £25 per hour
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location - Houston, Texas (Galleria Area)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Establishes and processes domestic and export customer orders from receipt to delivery and inputs data into SAP. Communicate with the plant and sales personnel on product availability, shipment date and price.
2. Coordinate all standard and emergency truck shipments to meet customer needs.
3. Communicates daily by telephone and/or email with customers regarding placing orders and supplying information relative to their orders.
4. Acts as liaison between sales and customers to ensure availability of product and validates plant production volume schedules.
5. Coordinates and reviews customer credit status with credit analyst to prevent shipments to customers who are credit risks.
6. Processes all documentation required for each shipment.
7. Responsible for National and territory accounts. Monitor's the railcar movements, timely shipments and creates a weekly status report for key accounts.
8. Work with sales and management on complaint resolution upon receipt from plant.
9. Work with the Traffic department on delayed and lost railcars. Communicate issues to sales personnel for resolution.
10. Go over forecasted orders against actual orders on the books with sales continuously throughout the month.
11. Perform the primary thinking encompassed by this job description.
12. Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
13. Fully supports Company goals of continuous improvement and operational excellence at strategic and tactical levels including reviewing area of responsibility for improvement opportunities to initiate projects or communicate ideas to management as well as active participation on project teams.
14. Any additional responsibilities or tasks as assigned.
Must be computer literate and be able to operate multiple office machines. SAP experience preferred. Strong communications skills are required. Must be detailed oriented. Must be able to work in a pressured environment with rigid deadlines, and be willing to work overtime when required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B. S. Degree preferred, with 3 years of customer service and/or marketing experience. Degree requirement may be waived with acceptable level of progressive experience in customer service and/or marketing.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to touch, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as normally based in an office. Some of the work may be required in the operating units which can require usage of required PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, etc. May also result in exposure to outside elements and may require usage of stairs and elevators. Travel up to 10% including air travel or auto travel.
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.