Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Discounts
Location: City of London, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be part of a great team with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people.
We continue to be highly successful, growing year on year and because of this, we are currently looking to continue to increase our head count and bring on board a new Complaince Officer to fit into our highly successful teams.
Key job responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding for all new starters, including; pre-employment screening (PES), offer letters, payment processes
- Ensure new starters have the correct eligibility to work paperwork
- Set up contractors on the payroll system for payment
- Draw up and send contracts to contractors and clients
- Support in audits both internally and externally
- Advise on compliance issues such as Umbrella vs Ltd Company, IR35 and payroll issues.
- Onboard new clients and support Hydrogens internal processes
Key working relationships:
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all contractor and client queries are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Experience of conducting pre-employment screening within recruitment, ideally working in a specialist Compliance Team
- Strong customer service ethos
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven and ability to manage a varied workload
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Hydrogen is a global specialist recruitment business, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates globally. Our joined up practices combine international reach with local expertise and specialist knowledge. Whilst many recruiters are location focused we believe the best way to deliver service to our clients and candidates is to base our offering around nine practices, which cover both Technical & Scientific and Professional Support Services.
We provide some of the world’s leading organisations with one of their key resources: their people. The success of our business is based on strong, long-term relationships, achieved by partnering with clients to get an in-depth understanding of their business/recruitment needs. Our sector-expert consultants will present only exceptional candidates, thereby reducing the time to hire and minimising associated costs. Critically, by gaining this in-depth understanding, we are able to accurately represent our clients in the market.
We also invest considerable time and resource in identifying the highest quality candidates and building strong, career-long advisory relationships with them. This collaborative approach continues throughout their career, not just when they are actively looking to move, which leads many top professionals to choose to work with us exclusively. For international appointments our support includes full briefings on the role, as well as advice on matters such as accommodation, culture, legal, payroll etc.
Because of this successful approach we are able to match candidate to client, from talent pools that just don’t exist elsewhere.