My client is looking for a Civil Structural Architectural Designer on a 12 months renewable contract to be base in the Netherlands, Amsterdam.
• Drawing and designing concrete, steel and architectural construction for various projects in the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas industry.
• Drawing to customer specifications, applicable quality standards, set requirements, calculations and specifications.
• Preparing layouts and conceptual designs.
• Checking designs of colleagues
• Supporting the engineers within specific projects.
• Degree in civil engineering or related studies.
• Knowledge in, Tekla Structures, autoCAD plant 3D
• Knowledge of Autodesk Revit is recommended but not a requirement
• To be able to work independently, work out drawing and designs.
• Knowledge and experience in carrying out construction and civil inspections in accordance with NEN2767 standards.
• Fluent in Dutch and English
• VCA VOL are required
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!