Skills: Project Management, Well Servicing & Testing, Workover or Completion
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Primary Purpose of the role
The welltest / completions engineer provides planning of completions and welltest projects as part of the zenith Energy project teams and, if required, supervision during the execution of welltest / completions operations.
• Exhibit safe behaviours at all times when on company property and/or on company business.
• Comply with all HSEQ policies and standards.
• Apply the HSEQ Management System as appropriate to the relevant area of the business.
• Comply with Well Design and Operations Management Standards, Statutory Regulations and Industry Guidance Notes.
• Experience of the planning of Welltest / Completions Projects
• Preparation of well testing BOD's and detailed programs
• Preparation of completions BOD's and detailed programs
• Preparation of Time Cost Estimates and AFE's
Strong knowledge of Welltest and completion tooling
Knowledge of TCP, surface and downhole test tools, slickline, e-line, stimulation, CT, WBCU, Completion running, AL, sand face completion design
• Develop scope of work for welltest and completions support services, provide technical evaluation of bids and recommendations to award
• Placing orders for equipment and materials
• Perform and/or review TSA work for proposed completion designs
• Experienced in well integrity management
• Attend HAZIDs, HAZOPs and TWOPs and lessons learned workshops as required by project workscope
• Instruct, recommend, support and if required supervise activities in accordance with the program and company policy to ensure that operations are safe and efficient in compliance with company's policy.
• Assist in writing corporate manuals, procedure and policies as required.
• Train, coach, advise and provide technical support to other engineers in office and in the operating location(s).
IWCF (Level 4 preferable but not essential)