The Field Sales Representative’s for M-I SWACO - Environmental Solutions work for a specific basin and a specific territory within that basin. These areas can vary and change depending on rig count for the basin. These areas are usually divided by counties, highways, rivers, lakes, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining relationships with existing ones to generate direct sales for all ES products and rental equipment
- Cold calls on customers at the rig site
- Prepare customer information packages
- Prepare customer activity reports
- Customer contact on each rig in the designated territory is required on a bi-monthly minimum basis in person
- Routinely and consistently maintain tracking of screen box assets and inventory
- Responsible for maintaining inventory levels
- Delivery of product to rigs will be on a daily basis
- Create sales tickets and work with the billing department to ensure tickets are entered into the system
- Responsible for generating various job related reports to management
- Adhere to all QHSE safety policies and ensure all is up to date
- Adhere to all driving and company vehicle policies and ensure all is up to date
- Adhere to all HR policies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or Engineering
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Must be physically fit to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
- Must be computer literate with proficient skills in MS Word & Excel
- Ability to present information to customers in a professional fashion
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with field operations and customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 2 years sales experience, oilfield related experience preferred
- Position requires candidate to live in or near designated sales territory
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.