Skills: Camp Boss
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To provide camp support for all FOD employees in terms of catering, accommodation, environmental sanitation, physical fitness, greening and camp operation by developing the guideline, supervision on procurement and performance of contractor.
- Supervise daily operation performance of catering contractor in terms of food and catering service,accommodation and office service ,and keep improving service performance for Company employees,
- Supervise daily operation performance of camp maintenance contractor to ensure camp facility and equipment (buildings, fix asset, dining equipment, generators, sewage water treatment unit and etc. ) are maintained in good and safety condition.
- Follow up the public service (e.g. sanitation, greening, camp facility upgrading) to provide better work and living condition.
- Follow up the physical asset management of camp facility and equipment.
- Provide inputs on the requirement of camp section, for instance camp material, facility, equipment and
- service and drafting technical requirement.
- Follow up procurement work of camp section
- Be responsible for contractor's performance to ensure contracts are executed according to contract terms to avoid audit risk.
- Supervise cost control work for Camp section, monitor the status of budgeting.
- Supervise the process of camp management works to ensure the implementation is in compliance with the defined policies, guideline and procedure.
- Provide inputs on detailed camp management guideline, procedure and policy for optimization.
- Collect and archive camp section management docs, e.g. payment document, admin management record, training record, safety inspection record and etc.
- 8 years of working experience with 5 years of related experience;
- At least 3 years of Property or camp management experience.
- At least 3 years of on-site management experience.
- Preferred experience working in MENA and in Iraq especially in Oil & Gas sector
- Be familiar with property management or camp operation work;
- Know well about the HSE policy and regulation and certain experience in HSE management.
- Be good at change management to adjust the plan and solution whenever needed to ensure a timely deliverables.
- Stress management capability to deal with the unexpected challenges or issues in a positive way.
- Speaking and writing English fluently