Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £70.00 - £80.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Duration - Contract
Location - Houston, TX
Active Directory & Messaging Administrator
The Global IT group supports a wide-ranging portfolio of projects and business lines in the region. The pace is quick and the juggles are continuous for our AD & Messaging team which we are now growing. Based in Perth and working in a global team environment focused on collaboration, the Active Directory and Messaging Administrator will be responsible for supporting all processes and components that support Active Directory and messaging including:
- Windows 2012 / 2016,
- Exchange Online (Office 365)
- MS Azure, MS Intune, ActiveSync, OWA, Lync,
- Anti-spam & virus technologies;
- Powershell scripting, RADIUS; and
- ADFS, DNS, DHCP, GPO's and all interaction with Active Directory.
To be considered for this role you should be Tertiary qualified in Computer Science or have acquired equivalent practical experience with Windows Server platforms, Exchange Online, Azure, Powershell and administering Active Directory. The type of skills, attributes and experience we are seeking includes:
- Team player with customer focus and a flexible and adaptable approach to changing priorities;
- Proven ability to understand, run, create and troubleshoot PowerShell scripts;
- Comprehensive Enterprise-level Systems Administration experience of Active Directory and its interaction with the messaging infrastructure - Networking Services, DNS, physical network components, fundamentals of Active Directory design, ADFS, DNS and DHCP;
- Experience with configuration and troubleshooting of Mobile device technology and Lync Server; and
- Enterprise-level Active Directory system administration - Forest/Domain Architecture, AD Service Owner Tasks, DNS infrastructure, account provisioning, configuration of Active Directory sites, enterprise group policies, LDAP-S, and monitoring of AD replication and core services.
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.