Skills: Operations Management, Engineering Manager, Fabrication
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a HEAD OF ENGINEERING OPERATIONS to join it's client, an Oil & Gas organisation, in MALAYSIA.
Located in Johor Bahru, this is a two-year contract opportunity.
The purpose of the Head of Engineering Operations is to strategise and control the deliverables associated with engineering in order to enhance EPCIC capabilities.
The key responsibilities include;
- Forecasting operational business strategies
- Direct & manage operational excellence
- Develop operational improvement initiatives
- Exercise prudent management of cost control
- Review operational performances
- Implement and lead QHSE initiatives
The requirements associated with the role include;
- At least a BSc in an Engineering discipline
- At least 15 years of experience; 5 of which have been in management capacity
- A solid track record in successful project deliveries, project profitability & client management
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.