533463, , India
533463, , India
Skills: Subsea Engineering, Maintenance Manager
Other Skills: Maintenance Manager Offshore; Maintenance Manager Offshore
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: 533463, , India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ensuring all maintenance activities related to Subsea, Control & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Electrical and civil for Onshore and Offshore installations & pipeline assets with compressor stations, to keep the facility in safe & good operating condition. Responsible for meeting company's objective of achieving production targets by making availability of equipment to Operations. Undertake all the planned maintenance activities during turn around shutdowns, ensuring implementation of suggested & approved modifications for Plant Improvement in terms of Safety, Reliability & Operability, and Co-ordination with various departments and external agencies.
Inspection Integrity Management
- Accountable to develop and implement integrity management plan. Review reports, develop corrective action plans & close out. Ensure continual improvement plans.
- Asset Integrity: maximise availability and reliability of Plant equipment and minimizing breakdowns ;
HSE & Compliance
- Ensure incident free operations and Statutory compliances such as OISD, DGH, P&NG and other relevant regulatory agencies associated with production of hydrocarbons.
- Ensure corporate compliances (near miss incidents, PSSR, IMS) related to Asset, Environment and Personnel management.
- Provide inputs to Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and ensure its implementation as per schedule; Ensure continual improvement of HSE performance within the Onshore, Offshore and pipeline assets.
- Ensure compliance to all the Site specific HSE standards by recommending required trainings, skills, tools to team members;
- Implement Operations Management Systems (OMS) with specific focus on process safety, control of work, asset operations, risk assessment, inspection and maintenance, working with contractors and operating procedures etc. and training of personnel.
Maintenance & Repair Intervention
- Review and validate intervention & maintenance strategies and plans. Ensure availability of required resources at all times for implementation of approved plans.
- Effectively utilise Multi Support Vessel (MSV) availability; Identify and Provide inputs for developing plans on phasing out/abandoning of equipment.
- Develop & plan for monitoring and rectification of identified bad actors; Develop action plans for minimising non-scheduled jobs; Ensure contingency plans and emergency preparedness to maintain uptime of system availability and safe operation.
Budget & Resource Management :
- Regular review of budget utilisation; Initiate actions for maintenance cost reduction. Review performance of critical contractors periodically to ensure implementation of annual planning for timely resource mobilisation.
- Responsible for personnel management including skill development, training, Provide growth, challenging opportunities and succession plans for each position.
- Plan and roll out people initiatives to foster employee engagement to develop high performing, competent and committed team.
- Competency Based Assessment (CBA); Identify skill sets and competencies required for the team members; Support the team in developing required competencies and skills through Training Need Analysis (TNA) in coordination with Learning & Development team.
New Initiative & Special Projects :
- Ensure and extend all support i.e. review of documents, execution, pre-commissioning and commissioning etc. to project team for ongoing and upcoming new projects.
- Review and suggest improvements based on the lessons learned
- Regular review of inventory; Initiate actions for inventory control measures; ensure availability of required materials & spares as per the Plant needs.
Project & Contracts Management
- Review documents and provide inputs at design and engineering stage for new development projects.
- Support projects during installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Act as a Technical co-ordinator for contracts management; Review and validate Scope of Work (SOW) for the envisaged contracts; Provide technical recommendations, vendor qualification criteria (VQC), Participate in pre-bid meetings.
- Ensure Contract compliances of relevant subsea contracts, Rental Tools & AMCs with third party vendors, and also responsible for closure of contracts.
- New vendors development and ensure process for existing vendor evaluation.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills)
- Maintenance and Integrity of Assets, LTI Free maintenance of equipment
- To maintain maximum availability of systems, equipment and appliances
- Avoidance of downtime in the site.
- Effective contract management of OEMs / Vendors; Management of Multinationals
- Development of people, Succession plans for Expats and maintain in-house talent
- Adequate Knowledge of condition monitoring, SAP systems , Budgeting, Optimization of spares, contract and inventory management, modern maintenance practices, Knowledge of relevant standards etc.