Company: NES Global Talent
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Market Rate Dependent on Experience
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Mechanic will perform and document commissioning, preventative maintenance and repairs on engine/compression packages and associated equipment. This includes maintenance and repair on pumps, dehydration units, vapor recovery units, valves and control valves.
- 2 years of industry experience in O&G industry.
- Basic operational mechanical and maintenance knowledge of rotating equipment such as natural gas engines, compressors, and liquid handling pumps.
- Knowledge of compressor stations, process flow, and components purpose within all stations.
- Computer skills preferred for planning, scheduling, record keeping, regulations, engine analysis and troubleshooting.
- Able to work Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and scheduled weeks on call.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.